Terms and conditions
I have read and understood the terms and conditions. And I agree to abide by the rules and regulations set forth in the Terms & Conditions and the booking form for the Royal Ascot Goat Races
I confirm full payment will be made four weeks before event date
The hospitality tent allows you to entertain your guests in your own environment, from themed décor to food & beverages whilst enjoying and having access to all the entertainment the event has to offer.
The Hospitality tent rules and guidelines:
Allocation of 10mx10m space includes:
5m x 10m garden space
10m x 10m tent space
5m x 1m catering preparation space behind the tent
Please make all payments to:
Royal Ascot Goat Races Ltd
Account no. 218/142446/1/5111/0
Bank: Guaranty Trust Bank (U) Ltd
Branch: Kira Road branch
Food & Beverage
- Electrical cooking equipment is strictly prohibited. Gas and charcoal cooking methods are permissible. No electrical based cooking equipment permitted. No electrical based cooking equipment permitted.
- You are allowed to bring in food and beverages that are to be consumed in your tent.
- The beverages served, are strictly not to be sold, and should be consumed in your space only.
- Uganda Breweries Ltd are a partner to the event have created a special event rate card for hospitality tent owners.
- Please contact the event organizers for the Uganda Breweries sales representative.
- Exclusions: Display fridge / Freezer Stove top ,Cooking Gas, Charcoal , Cutlery & crockery , Stage / raiser or flooring, Cocktail tables, Ambient lighting equipment
Commercial Tent specifications
- Uganda Brewery Ltd products exclusively. With the exception of wine and champagne
- Purchase of beverages within the tent must match or be higher than the lowest price of the same product available at the main bar
- The sale of food items is permitted.
- Sale of F&B items is exclusive to the commercial tent. No sale of products can be made outside of the commercial tent space.
Inclusions per Tent
- 100 tickets & wristbands to your space
- X 2 light source
- X 1 Power source
- X 10 Round tables
- X 100 chairs
- Picket fence boundary
- Accreditation wrist bands for staff up to 8 pax
- Designated entrance way to event space
- Up to 2 days set up time pre event
- Contact details in event booklet
Set up / Breakdown / Parking
- Your tent space will be available to you two days before event date.
- Limited set up will be permitted on event date.
- All goods must be delivered by 10am on event day before the security sweep.
- A separate service point will be allocated for service providers; however it will be temporarily closed from 10am – 2pm on event day. The only service providers permissible after 2pm will be your food & beverage vendors.
- Load out must be complete at the end of the event. No items should be left over night.
- Parking inside the main hotel parking area is based on first come first serve basis.
- Although we will have skeletal security on site the event organizers, venue, and any other partner associated with the Royal Ascot Goat Races are not liable for any loss, damage or theft of goods and / or equipment left over night or during the event.
- All items in your tent are your responsibility.
Accreditation & guest entry
- You will be provided with 100 tickets for you and your guests.
- Any additional tickets can be bought at a discounted rate
- You will be allocated service provider accreditation tags for up to 8 staff members working in your tent. These should be collected on the eve of the event from Speke Resort Munyonyo, 12pm – 4pm
- Your guests are urged to bring their ticket to the event, upon verification will be given a wristband that allows access to your tent only.
- Every hospitality tent will have a different color coded wristband.
- It is your responsibility to carry out a security/ wristband check at your tent.
All fees are non-refundable.
The Royal Ascot Goat Races Ltd is not responsible for providing any liability insurance or any workman’s compensation insurance for the personnel of the independent contractors operating hospitality tents. The Royal Ascot Goat Races Ltd are specifically exempt from any liability for any losses, accidents, injuries, or deaths to any personnel who are in the operation of any tent at the event.
Hospitality tent & commercial tent owners assume all responsibilities for any loss, damage, claim or other injury to the vendor, his or her employees, agents or representatives, or to any property or goods of the same, whether caused by fire, theft, act of God, accident, or any cause whatsoever, for the period the vendor or his or her property or goods occupy the site, and shall indemnify and hold the Royal Ascot Goat Races Ltd, their employees, agents and representatives from any and all such loss, damage, injury, claim or other expense relating thereto. Royal Ascot Goat Races Ltd will purchase special events insurance to cover the liability exposure. This insurance will not protect vendors, supplies, performers, or others participating in the event.
Vendors and hospitality tent owners should be prepared in case of light rain to cover your rental space with plastic covers. In the case of heavy rain, the festival coordinator will consider and determine suspension or cancellation of part or the entire event. Vendors and hospitality tent owners should NOT leave the event area before the festival coordinator announces suspension or cancellation of the event. The event has NO rain location.
CLEAN UP & ZERO WASTE POLICY:
The event management team will provide general cleaning services. However, you are encouraged to keep their space clean. Every tent owner and vendor must bring their own rubbish bin for their tent.
POLICIES & PROCEDURES:
Hospitality tent owners may not share or sublet their assigned space in whole or in part to any other exhibitor or vendor.
The tent owner agrees to take full responsibility for the protection of his or her goods and property in the event of adverse weather conditions. The tent owner acknowledges that due to the scale of the event, there is no rain date. The event will not refund any fees or expenses in the event of adverse weather.